Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eggs and Bacon


 These are the fun treats we made for 'E' Day at Preschool! This would be such a fun treat to do for a Dr.Suess party or celebration at school, home or church! You would just use green m&m's for the eggs instead. Its not exactly green eggs and ham but close enough right :) Anyway these are really easy and fun! All you need is 
1. Pretzel sticks
2. Mini Marshmallows      
3. Yellow or green M&M's
and a Microwave
I started by laying out my pretzel sticks in pairs of 2.


Next I set 1 mini mallow on top of each set of sticks, I did figure that it was a little easier to control if I did this after I set the plate in the microwave, if you don't want to you may have to fix a few once you move your plate. Then microwave for 15-25 seconds. The mallows will puff up so just watch them to make sure they don't get to out of control but you want them melted so that you can stick your M&M in.

When they come out of the microwave quickly stick your M&M into the center of your Marshmallow while it is still warm.

And there you have it. Let them cool a few minutes and your are ready to serve or package!

I packaged mine 3 in a clear bag ( they came 100 for $1.99 at Hobby Lobby) 
I stapled them shut with the 'e' die cut!

1 comment:

  1. What kiddo wouldn't be thrilled to share such a fun snack at school. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete