Monday, September 26, 2011

Chicken Gyros w Homemade Pita Bread!

Homemade Pita Bread recipe from Annie Eats Blog
 Oh pinterest how you have expanded my culinary experience! I see hundreds of things I want to try and I am SO glad I picked this one!!! DO NOT be intimidated by the homemade pita it is seriously wonderful and Really easy! believe me if it wasn't easy I wouldn't do it! I used my pizza stone as suggested and it worked great, my pitas cooked to perfection in about 4 minutes. I also used whole wheat flour just because I thought it would be good of me. It turned out wonderful! For the sauce I should have probably let it sit longer but it is still full of flavor, I used McCormick's perfect pinch Mediterranean instead of oregano and it is yummy! I also put Feta on the second one cause um YUM! so give it a try and let me know what you think!

Chicken Gyro! Sauce also from Annie Eats I took my Gyro outside for a slightly better picture. As soon as I find my other camera in the midst of unpacked boxes then I will try for some better pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment